12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
FBI Dallas Office
One Justice Way, Dallas, TX, 75220
Sector Pilot Program Lunch Meeting
On June 14, 2017, 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm, North Texas InfraGard Board will host a lunch meeting for anyone interested in participating in the Sector Chief Pilot Program. This will be an informational session and will not constitute a commitment. We will provide an overview of the new pilot program and discuss ways in which you can participate. Lunch will be served and registration is required, so please follow the instructions at the bottom of the page if you desire to register. The meeting is open to all current InfraGard members.
Listed below are expectations of those participating in the pilot program:
- Communicate with your sector members at least two times a month via email
- Conduct meetings (may be virtual or conference calls) with your sector members at least one time per quarter
- Attend all Chapter meetings
- Attend all Sector Chief meetings
- Attend all new member meetings
- Provide a presentation (15-30 minutes) at Chapter meetings (periodically)
- Recruit new InfraGard members into your sector
- Volunteer to man booths at InfraGard programs.
During the luncheon meeting, we will be discussing these expectations, resources, and training/education for Sector and Deputy Sector Chiefs.
Note: Registration will close on June 12, 2017 at 5:00pm.
Due to security procedures, please arrive 15-30 minutes early.
The FBI prohibits the following items from being brought into their facility. Please be sure to leave them in your vehicle.
Firearms, knives, and weapons of any kind.
Electronics of any kind including but not limited to:
Health Trackers (Fitbit, Garmin, etc.)
Registration is required for this event
Registration is closed for this event.