9:00 am - 10:00 am Central Time
FBI Dallas Office
One Justice Way, Dallas, TX, 75220
For all new members. Please join us for a new member orientation on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 from 9am to 10am at the FBI Dallas office. The FBI Employee store will be open from 10am to 10:30am if you would like to purchase FBI logo items. Please plan to arrive at 8:30am to complete any onsite security screening required. All new members are encouraged to attend. We have recently added many new members. Attendance will be limited to the first 100 that register.
SAC Matt DeSarno will address the attendees from 9:10am to 9:15am.
Registration for this event will close on Friday, July 29, 2022 at 10am or when we reach 100 registrants. If you plan to attend, please register as soon as possible. A RSVP is required for entry into the building.
COVID-19 Protocols (Subject to Change)
Dallas County is now at Medium for COVID-19 Community Level per CDC.
All visitors must complete the two forms linked below to gain entry into building. If you are not vaccinated and can’t get a test in time, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
Required Actions for Visitors and Event Attendees:
- Complete the self-screening health questionnaire (attached) to determine if you are eligible to enter the FBI facility/event or if you must contact your sponsor to reschedule.
- Complete the Certification of Vaccination (attached) in areas of MEDIUM or HIGH CDC COVID-19 community levels (Note, the Community Level refers to the location of the FBI event/facility, NOT the location from which you are traveling.)
- If you do not attest to being fully vaccinated in areas of MEDIUM or HIGH community levels, you must provide proof of negative COVID-19 test results taken in the past three days.*
- Bring hardcopies or a scan/photo of the required forms/test results with you on the day of your visit.
- For multi-week events, negative test results must be presented periodically thereafter, when applicable, to ensure the attendee is consistently covered by a negative test taken within the past seven days.
*The test must be a COVID-19 viral test that is authorized by the Food and Drug Administration to detect current infection (in other words, an antigen or PCR nasal swab test will suffice but an antibody blood test does not).
A valid government issued ID (e.g. Driver’s license) is required for entry to the FBI building.
The FBI prohibits the following items from being brought into their facility. Please be sure to leave them in your vehicle.
Firearms, knives, and weapons of any kind.
Electronics of any kind including but not limited to:
Health Trackers (Fitbit, Garmin, etc.)
Registration is required for this event
Registration is closed for this event.