All Day Central Time
Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center, University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Road, DGA 10, Richardson, TX, 75080
As a company operating out of North Texas, and based on your industry and product focus, your company has a unique opportunity to sponsor the first annual North Texas InfraGard Members Alliance Conference being held April 1, 2022. For those unfamiliar, the primary purpose of the InfraGard North Texas Members Alliance is to assist in increasing the security of the United States national infrastructures through ongoing exchanges of information relevant to infrastructure protection and through education, outreach, and similar efforts. In addition to the benefits offered by the national InfraGard organization, there are several ways our local chapter accomplishes these objectives, including:
- Local quarterly membership meetings focused on infrastructure protection
- Sector-specific meetings and information exchanges (see Sector Chief Program)
- Partnerships and discounts to training offerings with other organizations such as ISSA, Interface, and SecureWorld
- Networking opportunities with peers within and across all sectors
This year, we are organizing a conference to bring together the various industry sectors participating in the FBI’s InfraGard outreach program throughout North Texas for a day of learning, information sharing, and cross functional collaboration. Our conference this year is scheduled to occur on Friday, April 1, at the Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center on the campus of the University Texas at their Dallas campus (UTD) in Richardson Texas. For our first conference, we are planning a full day event focused on four of our representative industry sectors; Technology, Health Care, Transportation, and Financial. Sessions are designed to be general enough to appeal to all industry sectors, however attention will be focused on threats and consequences residing within these sectors.
Our ask of you today is to consider becoming a sponsor for this inaugural event. As a non-profit, the cost for sponsorship can be maintained relatively low to offset costs. As such, we are offering sponsorship opportunities for only $500 per sponsoring organization which will include the following:
- A booth space to present your company marketing and product materials.
- Sponsorship of a table with a logo sign as the centerpiece for the table.
- Full attendance for one to accommodate booth representation.
- Your logo printed on sponsor page of agenda handout
During the conference, there will be two refreshment breaks and two dedicated booth breakout sessions. In addition, we will be hosting a Happy Hour in the afternoon allowing for additional mingling and booth exposure.
If you have questions or would like to discuss, please contact Tim Appleby at 903-421-2639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required for this event
Registration is closed for this event.