8:00 am - 4:00 pm Central Time
InfoSec World Workshop: Fundamentals of Critical Infrastructure Protection for Cybersecurity Professionals
Disney Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL
Presented by InfraGard National Members Alliance | Contact: email@example.com
This 1-day workshop will provide cybersecurity professionals the knowledge and skills needed to understand what critical infrastructure protection is, the nature of the physical, cyber, and human (insider) threats to them, who is involved, what their roles and responsibilities are, and the tools and resources available to help them better protect our nation’s critical Infrastructure. Specific topics to be addressed include:
• What is critical infrastructure?
• What are the threats to critical infrastructure? (physical, cyber, human)
• How did homeland security come about and what is critical infrastructure protection?
• Who is involved in critical infrastructure protection?
• Who should I have partnerships with to protect the infrastructure(s) I am responsible for?
• What tools and resources are available to me to help me better protect the infrastructures I am responsible for?
Cost: InfraGard Members $675.00; all others $895
For INMA Patriots Circle members, INMA will provide your 10% discount in the form of a rebate after the conference.
Click to register (Please leave the discount field blank – this link gives you direct access to the InfraGard member price with no code needed.)