11:00 am - 2:00 pm Central Time
Presented by InfraGard Los Angeles | Contact: psiegel@infragardlosangeles.
In today’s digital age, your personal information is more exposed than ever. Advertisers, hackers, and even stalkers can exploit your digital footprint, impacting not just you but your friends, family, your critical infrastructure sector and organization. But what if you could take control? Introducing a comprehensive course that demystifies the concept of finding your personal information online, protecting your data and “opting out” – a term often heard in the world of Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT). If you’ve ever wondered how to shield your personal details from prying eyes, this course is your guide.
- Digital Privacy 101: Understand the significance of your digital footprint and why it’s crucial to protect it.
- The Art of Opting Out: Dive deep into the process of removing your personal information from search sites and data brokers who might be selling your details.
- 3. Strategies & Tools: Learn how to track websites that harvest your data and maintain a log of URLs where your information is found.
- Guard Your Personal Info: Discover techniques to manage and shield your name, address, phone number, and more from unwanted online searches.
- Share Smartly: Grasp strategies to minimize the personal data you share online, ensuring you’re not an easy target.
SME: Subject Matter Expert (SME) is C-T Watch, Inc. OSINT investigator and has developed their online research skills from the early days of the internet and previous law enforcement career spanning 3 decades. Currently certified in OSINT and several advanced online investigation disciplines, SME serves as an internal Investigator for a global NGO operating in dozens of countries, investigating risk, threats and criminal acts against the organization and its stakeholders around the world.
Open only to InfraGard members.