10:00 am - 4:00 pm Central Time
Disney Coronado Springs Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL
Presented by InfraGard National Members Alliance in partnership with InfoSec World
To help strengthen your organization’s cybersecurity, InfraGard National Members Alliance proudly presents a signature workshop via our flagship National infrastructure Security and Resilience U (NISRU) education program, in partnership InfoSec World 2023. Taught by DHS, FBI, and InfraGard Members Alliance representatives, this six-hour workshop will provide attendees with knowledge, skills and practical guidance in the following areas:
- Critical infrastructure protection and resilience;
- Physical, cyber, and human (insider) threats;
- The history of homeland security and key federal government legislation and strategies to protect critical infrastructure;
- The federal, state, municipal, and tribal agencies involved in protecting critical infrastructure and their roles and responsibilities;
- The importance of partnerships and information sharing for critical infrastructure protection;
- Tools and resources available to you as a partner in critical infrastructure protection.
**InfraGard Member Discount: Priced at $695 for InfraGard members with discount code: ISW23-INMA25. Regular price is $895 for non-members.