8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time
Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center, University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Road, DGA 10, Richardson, TX, 75080
Add to calendar: iCal Google CalendarWebCal
Registration form is below the images.
InfraGard North Texas Members Alliance is pleased to announce our 2023 Annual Training Conference on May 19, 2023 at University of Texas at Dallas, in Richardson, Texas. The keynote speaker this year is the incoming Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the FBI Dallas Field Office.
Involvement with the community is important, and so a limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available for organizations that wish to participate. The sponsorship fee is $750 and sponsors receive the following:
- A display table, where the sponsor may set up a standard booth-sized display
- Admission for 2 booth workers, who do not need to be members of InfraGard
- The sponsor’s logo displayed on the announcement screen between speaker sessions
- A 5-minute introduction during the end-of-day prize drawing
- Hosting of a seating table for 10 attendees in the main auditorium, with the sponsor’s logo on the table
- Contact information for attendees who opt in to have their information shared with sponsors
Payment is made using PayPal. You can pay using a credit/debit card without creating or using a PayPal account.
Please click the image below for a higher resolution PDF version of the flyers
Registration is required for this event
Registration is closed for this event.