01/01/2023 to 12/31/2023
All Day Central Time
The Introduction to Emergency Management course is an entry-level course designed to provide executives and practitioners with an understanding of the key concepts of emergency management and fundamental aspects of emergency preparedness, response, and recovery. You will gain an understanding of essential emergency management aspects.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this eLearning course you will be able to:
- Key concepts and understand emergency management definitions
- Interdependencies of the different phases of emergency management
- Nuances of the National Planning Frameworks
- Intersection of incident management systems, frameworks, and resources in emergency response
- Challenges of Emergency Management
The course was developed by emergency management experts and is a self-paced eLearning program and is estimated to take approximately 8 hours to complete. However, some learners may work at a faster or slower pace, so the actual duration may vary. A background in IT or cybersecurity is unnecessary to succeed in this course.
For more information on all NISRU eLearning offerings, please visit https://elearning.nisru.org
- InfraGard Members use NISRUIGMbrDisc1 code to receive 25% discount.
- Patriots Circle Members will receive a separate email with the code for them to receive an additional 10% discount.